Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: System Daemon <daemon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 15:38:47 +1000
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: Angus Kidman <angusk@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: TWW in Australia
Sender: root@ozemail.com.au (System Administrator)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 05:45:35 GMT
To: rec.music.gaffa

A few weeks ago, I seem to remember an Australian Kate fan saying that
they'd ordered in an import copy of the boxed set for $AUS300 (I think).
Well, just for their and anyone else's information, my local HMV here in the
middle of Sydney is selling new (as in plastic wrapped) copies of the CD set
for $199, which seems reasonable. This could be worth pursuing for anyone
(like me until now) who couldn't get a copy due to excess import charges
etc.

Talk about Serendipity! Go for a walk at lunch and come back with the
more-or-less collected Kate. Can't wait to get home . . .

Angus (angusk@ozemail.com.au)

``This is where I want to be'' Never Be Mine