Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rate Kate

From: Dave_Thomas@mindlink.bc.ca (Dave Thomas)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 94 21:28:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Rate Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <36o4a8$8tv@pirates.cs.swt.edu>, jk17669@nyssa.swt.edu (Give me
Theatre or giv) writes:

> >]Most excellent stuff, with _gorgeous_ cover photo (B/W Kate with sand
> >]slipping through fingers -- woof...).
> >
> > I don't suppose there's a scanner within 100 km of that cover photo?
>
>    No, but one of my good friends has a _huge_ poster of it, all
> shrink-wrapped, hanging upon his wall. I have no idea where he got it but
> can ask him if you like...
>
>                                         Athas Agat!

Howdy!  About time I de-lurked here...

Regarding the poster, I too have one.  I got it at a record store in
beautiful Vancouver, BC called... god what IS it called.  I haven't been
there in ages... Odyssey Imports!  That's it.  Gorgeous doesn't do it
justice.

Anyway, as for my ratings (I'll keep it really brief):
1. The Dreaming
2. The Hounds of Love/The Ninth Wave
3. The Red Shoes
4. Never for Ever