Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rate Kate

From: jk17669@nyssa.swt.edu (Give me Theatre or give me Death!)
Date: 3 Oct 1994 05:20:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Rate Kate
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2E89CB80@msmail.trl.oz.au>, "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au> writes:

>]Most excellent stuff, with _gorgeous_ cover photo (B/W Kate with sand
>]slipping through fingers -- woof...).
>
> I don't suppose there's a scanner within 100 km of that cover photo?

   No, but one of my good friends has a _huge_ poster of it, all
shrink-wrapped, hanging upon his wall. I have no idea where he got it but I
can ask him if you like...

					Athas Agat!

James Robson Na Gunn                           Southwest Texas State University
Theatre Major--Teacher Cert.		       San Marcos, Texas USA
			 JK17669@academia.swt.edu
 	         Scottish by the grace of really good timing.