Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

like sand through my fingers (the aspects cover photo)

From: rob.e.woiccak@exxon.sprint.com (Rob Woiccak)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 12:22:14 GMT
Subject: like sand through my fingers (the aspects cover photo)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@erenj.com (ERE News System)

"Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au> says:
> I don't suppose there's a scanner within 100 km of that cover photo?

if i'm not mistaken, that picture has probably already been scanned. take
a looksee in usenet/rec.music.gaffa/kb/pix on ftp.uu.net - i think that
it is probably in the gif.new directory but i can't recall for sure.

i was poking around on my pc at work today and found that i also scanned
a number of promotional photos from around the released of _the sensual
world_ (including the peach picture that chris williams referred to in
another post). for the life of me, i can not remember if i ever uploaded
them to the archives or to the music archive site at cs.uwp.edu. when i
get home this evening (and can get to a machine from which i can ftp
from), i'll take a look.
--
_O_ rob woiccak