Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A question about Tori's "Pool"

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 94 15:46:48 GMT
Subject: Re: A question about Tori's "Pool"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <$-yUkaJNxkf3070yn@earth.execpc.com> jluck@earth.execpc.com (Jason Luck) writes:

>Okay, so what does this song mean anyway? Something about trust, probably.
>This is off the CD single of "Winter" by the way. Its my favorite
>CD single there is...Take to the Sky is my favorite Tori song, Upside Down
>is up there too...and Sweet Dreams is pretty good.

I had those favorites for a while...slowly "Flying Dutchman" and "Sugar"
crept in there.  "Upside Down" may well be my favorite...

...out of the B-sides.  My all-time favorite Tori song may be "Yes
Anastasia".

Drewcifer

--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes  |  Tree of Schnopia  |