Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I got a job!

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 1994 10:49:59 -0700
Subject: I got a job!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Thanks to everyone's support during my last few months of
unemployment, and especially to those who bought Kate items
from me.  It really was a lifesaver!  But now I am starting a new
job on Monday as a Software Engineer.  So I'm out of my financial
troubles.  However, I may be losing Internet access, at least
temporarily.  I don't know how connected I'll be.  So, if I can't
contact you for a while, let me just say that you've been all
been dear friends, and I hope I'll manage to stay on the net, or
at least get back on the net within a few months of losing acess.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov