Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More about the Sarah M. ca

From: rick-t@genie.geis.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 94 19:07:00 UTC
Subject: Re: More about the Sarah M. ca
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

 WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net> says:

 >post this.  If it doesn't interest you, plase skip it, and flame
 >me n e-mail.

 Maybe you'll get some flames, but thanks from at least one lurker who
 found it interesting, even though I'm not a huge Sarah M. fan.

 What a revolting document. Why, just think of the possibilities it
 opens, folks! Maybe some enterprising lawyer should go dig up the
 people responsible for Tori Amos' "Me and a Gun," and sue her for
 failing to recognize *their* contribution.

 >3)   The Defendant is a singer and songwriter and a resident of
 >     Vancouver, British Columbia whose residential address is
 >     unknown.

 Thank heaven.

  rick-t@genie.geis.com         ||  Boldly going forward because we
  (Rick Thompson)               ||  simply can't find reverse