Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

greetings

From: Gleea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 94 17:38:39 EDT
Subject: greetings
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: "Gleea" <Gleea@aol.com>

Well.

I've been lurking for a week or two now and may I say that I am most
impressed with the Love-Hounds.  I am delighted beyond words to learn that
there are people in this world even more crazed about Kate than I am.
I've adored Kate for many years now, but only began to have glimmer that such
a folk (besides my lone self) might exist at the showing of TLTCTC in
Berkeley several months ago.  I suddenly realized that nearly everyone else
in the theater _must_ be a die-hard Kate Fan.  I was astounded at the
prospect.
I'd also like to say that I enjoy the side trips in to other artists.  I
appreciate the diversity.
And finally, I'd like to say that this is one of the friendliest places I've
discovered on the net.
I look forward to many moments of pleasure in your company.

Blessed Be.

Lee Gilmore (gleea@aol.com)