Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A question about Tori's "Pool"

From: wentod@rpi.edu (Debra L. Wentorf)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 13:42:01 -0400
Subject: A question about Tori's "Pool"
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hiya folks!

I've just been breezing in and out of Love-Hounds lately, and so I apologize
if this question has already been raised here before, but...

Recently, a friend of mine made me a mixed tape which included Tori Amos' "The
Pool," which apparently came out as a B-side somewhere on a CD single or
something.  I have to tell you...his song is enough to raise the hair straight
off my head...it's incredible!  However, for all its potency, I'm afraid I
can't make out a single word she says.  Is there anyone out there who has the
lyrics to this song, or where I can find them?

Thanks much for any help you can give me!

All the best,
Deb