Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED's Other Life

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 15:01:17 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: IED's Other Life
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Given that IED is *so* comprehensive and compelling in his knowledge of
all things Kate...
I wonder if IED would be willing to reveal to us exactly what his
"friend" :) Andy Marvick is doing his PhD in. The mind boggles:
"Moving Stranger: The Theme of The Other In 'The Dreaming'"?
"Heathcliff, It's Me: Self-Discovery in 'The Kick Inside'"
"I'm Tired and I Want to Go Home: Boredom in 'The Red Shoes'" :)
(ok, ok, flame me at your leisure :) )

Do enlighten us, IED....

Cheers, Fiona
who has only been able to work Kate into her PhD dissertation in
the acknowledgements :)