Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A question about Tori's "Pool"

From: jluck@earth.execpc.com (Jason Luck)
Date: 18 Sep 1994 09:11:53 -0500
Subject: Re: A question about Tori's "Pool"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <UPSIU.94Sep15230127@queen.mcs.drexel.edu>,
upsiu@king.mcs.drexel.edu (Paul Siu) wrote:
> The lyrics to pool are:
>
>   One with her hands
>   open
>   "Don't be afraid" she said
>   "No one will know it
>    just you and me"
>   and when it's over
>   I'll go back

Okay, so what does this song mean anyway? Something about trust, probably.
This is off the CD single of "Winter" by the way. Its my favorite
CD single there is...Take to the Sky is my favorite Tori song, Upside Down
is up there too...and Sweet Dreams is pretty good.

! Jason Luck            Milwaukee, Wisconsin - USA        Go Packers!!   !
! Internet Addresses: jluck@earth.execpc.com        rex@ods.sol.net      !
! "Night is my companion, and solitude my guide..." - Sarah McLachlan    !