Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TCTCTL showing

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 18:16:36 GMT
Subject: Re: TCTCTL showing
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <351sbe$t0i@search01.news.aol.com> llovich@aol.com (Llovich) writes:

>The crowd for the film, btw, seemed much more SEDATE than I was expecting.
>I admit I wasn't expecting OUTRAGEOUS, but still...

We laughed quite a bit, actually.

I hate to say this, but despite (or perhaps because of) my adoration of
KaTe, I was extremely disappointed in TLTCTC.  As individual music videos,
the segments had some degree of promise; as a film, the whole fell far short
of what I felt it should/could have been.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Drewcifer
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes  |  Tree of Schnopia  |