Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

finally into Happy...

From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 02:09:25 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: finally into Happy...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Dear LoveHounders---

Bought 1st Happy CD (Rhodes I) a few weeks ago on the advice of the FAQ,
and love it! Unfortunately while perusing that FAQ, I neglected to get
the "Ecto" addresse. So I am now breaking my committment to lurking to
ask if anyone here might give it to me. Naturally, please RSVP via email
to save space. Thanks.

(Wow, that was great! Maybe next time I'll actually offer an opinion on
something! Just don't go off on IED...)

       *** Eric Christensen ***
        Senior, Middle Eastern Studies
        University of Illinois