Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori's "Past The Mission" CD Single

From: jluck@earth.execpc.com (Jason Luck)
Date: 7 Aug 1994 23:21:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori's "Past The Mission" CD Single
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Tyree (jfrangi@merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:
:      HI!

:      I just bought the PTM CD Single, and the sticker on the case said it
: was "Part 2 of 2".  The sticker was written by the record store staff, not
: the distributor, and there is no indication of a second disc on the
: packaging.  The store clerk said that part one is out of print, and
: unobtainable by him.  My disc has PTM, and 3 live tracks: Winter, Waitress,
: and Here In My Head.  Does anyone know what's on the other disc, and where
: I can get it (by mail or in Chicago)?

: 					Thanks!

Hi! Ive been looking for that disc, although not very hard. I have disc
ONE of the two disc set, which includes 4 live tracks:

Upside Down (Live in Boston)
Past the Mission (Live in Chicago)
Icicle (Live in LA)
Flying Dutchman (Live in Chicago)

The cd holder has room to hold TWO discs, but in place of disc TWO is a
paper-cut-out CD to fill the empty spot. I shall be looking for that disc
that you have... :)

jluck@earth.execpc.com