Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori's "Past The Mission" CD Single

From: jfrangi@merle.acns.nwu.edu (Tyree)
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 1994 10:46:35 -0600
Subject: Tori's "Past The Mission" CD Single
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     HI!

     I just bought the PTM CD Single, and the sticker on the case said it
was "Part 2 of 2".  The sticker was written by the record store staff, not
the distributor, and there is no indication of a second disc on the
packaging.  The store clerk said that part one is out of print, and
unobtainable by him.  My disc has PTM, and 3 live tracks: Winter, Waitress,
and Here In My Head.  Does anyone know what's on the other disc, and where
I can get it (by mail or in Chicago)?

					Thanks!