Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Francisco

From: David Koehler <drk@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 1994 17:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Katemas in San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (love-hounds)

Hello Lovehounds,

I would like to thank Karen Newcombe for hosting a marvelous Katemas in
San Francisco this weekend.  8-)   Highlights for me included:

* The r.m.g. t-shirts.  Wow!  Thanks Stev0, you did a hell of a job.

* The Lovehounds tape.  I have not received my copy yet (grrrr) so this
  was a real treat.

* IED's annual game of Katemas "Jeopardy!"  One of us (Stev0) was so good at
  this that it took a cast of about 12 people on the opposing team to give the
  game some balance.

* The Fruitopia ads and the Gershwin tune.

* The raffle.  Yours truly won a homely but interesting Lovehounds pin.

* The sale.  It was sad to see Ed selling so much stuff but it all went to
  good homes and I picked up a few neat things.

* The people.  It was good to see so many new faces and all the familiar ones.

Thanks again Karen, and I look forward to seeing you all next year, if not
sooner.

      David R. Koehler            "Like a chicken with a fox
   drk@leland.stanford.edu         He couldn't win the war with ego"  - K. Bush