Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Katemas & Night Flight

From: nrc@cbemx.cb.att.com (Richard Caldwell x2206)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 14:14:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Happy Katemas & Night Flight
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@nntpa.att.com (Netnews Administration)

In article <1994Jul31.080430.23613@k12.ucs.umass.edu>, asteg@k12.ucs.umass.edu (Albert Steg (Winsor) writes:

> So, Vickie, what's the story with the very end of the tape?  Did she finally
> flatly refuse to humiliate herself by filling in the blanks on the "man"
> question?  That's an incredible moment, really.

I was surprised that this bit got cut off. In the end Kate responds
with something like, "What I like most is a gentle-spoken Englishman."
I seem to recall a classic "Thank God!" look when they tell her that
they're all finished.

Kudos to everyone on the tape tree.  Well done!

--
					N. Richard Caldwell
					AT&T Network Systems