Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Alchemy 101

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 14:10:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Alchemy 101
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <9407191929.AA04198@bugs.TQS.COM> steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia) sez:

>>I have it on the Red Shoes single.  It's crap.

>If we define "crap" as being "A piece of music so increadibly wonderful
>that you can never listen to any other piece of music ever again since
>the other music would pale by comparison", then I agree, it is crap.

You've *got* to be kidding me, Steve!  "You Want Alchemy" better than
"Suspended" or "Houdini" or "Army Dreamers" or "Burning Bridge"?

I agree it's better than "Passing Through Air," but, geez, so is "I'm Too
Sexy," already.

Drewcifer

--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
"Frank, I'll give you three seconds to stop licking my face."--Dr. F.