Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: aaaargh!

From: tshenkel@billings.lib.mt.us (Parmly Billings Lib)
Date: 19 Jul 1994 19:49:32 GMT
Subject: Re: aaaargh!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Brian J Dillard (dillardb@student.msu.edu) wrote:
: just opened my lionheard cd case from my beloved boxed set and there was no cd
: in it. haven't heard the album in a few months and i have no idea where i put
: the damned thing. i am very anal tho, so if it is not in the case i probably
: will never find it. i must have left it in the cd player i returned to target a
: few months ago. that's the only thing i can figure. i am a bitter katefan.

Cheer up. If you had to lose any KaTe disc, that would be the one to lose.
I've listened to mine about 4 times (as compared to hundreds or thousands
for the others) and I still can't get into it. It all sounds too similar
and shrieky IMHO. (YMMV, OK?)

--Tshen
Qodaxti Institute, 87th stratum