Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Alchemy 101

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 12:29:04 PDT
Subject: Alchemy 101
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia) sez:

>>	Am I dreaming or did I read here last month(?) about a new Kate track
>>called "You Want Alchemy"?
>>
>>	Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so please email me with the
>>details.

>>	I want, I NEED to know!!!

>I have it on the Red Shoes single.  It's crap.

If we define "crap" as being "A piece of music so increadibly wonderful
that you can never listen to any other piece of music ever again since
the other music would pale by comparison", then I agree, it is crap.

- Stev0 the Tree of Shoes

"I was GOING to tour last year, but geez, I just forgot to!" - Kate excuse #47