Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You Want Alchemy, The Man I Love -- new KT songs?

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 14:13:29 GMT
Subject: Re: You Want Alchemy, The Man I Love -- new KT songs?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <9407191704.tn626681@aol.com> IED0DXM@aol.com writes:

>Whoever this "Drewcifer" character is, he's no critic.  "You Want Alchemy" is
>many things, but one thing it definitely isn't is crap.  Flip, mindless
>judgements like "Drewcifer"'s are, precisely, crap.  "You Want Alchemy" is a

"Flip" and "mindless"?  No.  Merely subjective.  I don't like it.  I found
it embarrassing to listen to.  But then I also loved TSW.

Actually, if you found my judgement to be "crap" then you probably should
consider me a critic...there are a lot of crap judgements out there.  For
example, a local film professor who reviews movies for a local paper gave
"The Shadow" a Seal of Approval...

Drewcifer

("Whoever this 'Drewcifer' character is"...sheesh.  Am I that easily
forgotten?  I feel so...insignificant.)
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
"Frank, I'll give you three seconds to stop licking my face."--Dr. F.