Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: <M.Harding@midge.bath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 8:50:22 BST
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: ccsmh@midge.bath.ac.uk (Mark Harding)
Subject: Re: The Man I Love
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 07:50:19 GMT

In the referenced article, goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com (Stephen Golden -27100) writes:
>Someone had reported earlier that the single for 'The Man I Love'
>was coming out in the UK on July 18th.  Well, did it come out?
>What's the track listing?  How is it?  Or was it just delayed
>again?

Yes it came out, wonderful track.  The single contains

1. The Man I Love
2. Rhapsody In Blue
3. Rhapsody In Blue (edit)

Only track one is Kate.  It does list other artists that will be appearing on
the Gershwin tribute album - Peter Gabriel does a cover of Summertime - I hope
this is released as a single!

Cheers,
Mark.