Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos in Pittsburgh

From: grendel@netaxs.com (Michael Handler)
Date: 3 Jul 1994 18:12:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Amos in Pittsburgh
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

John R R Leavitt (jrrl+@NL.cs.cmu.edu) wrote:
> Hi.  A few of us went to see Tori Amos last night in Pittsburgh, and it was
> great, although not as intimate as the smaller venue she played a couple of
> years ago here.  Anyway, we are wondering if anyone else who was there
> knows what that last song she playe was.  We can't place it and it is
> driving us nuts!  My wife suspects it might be a Billy Joel song, but I
> have no guess (although it seemed familiar). Help.

	Hi, John. I suspect the song that you heard her play was
"Landslide" by Stevie Nicks. That seems to be her most recent cover
choice, aside from Smells Like Teen Spirit. ;)

Michael Brandt Handler                                <grendel@netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                                    <mh7p+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Currently at CMU, Pittsburgh, PA            PGP v2.6 public key on request
Boycott Canter & Siegel                <<NSA>> 1984: We're Behind Schedule