Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate shirts - SOLD OUT!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 14:23:39 PDT
Subject: Kate shirts - SOLD OUT!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Yes, all Kate shirts have been accounted for.  Note how I did NOT say
they have all been sold.  If I have any Lovehounds T-shirts left over
once they are all distributed, I'll put an announcement here saying that
I have some left (probably from folks who ordered shirts but didn't pay
for 'em - their loss is YOUR gain!)  Until then, I consider them SOLD
OUT, and am not taking any new orders after today.  Sorry!

- Stev0 the sell-out

P.S. I'm NOT going to do another run, so don't even THINK it.  If anyone
else wants to make more (either this one or a second design), feel free.

P.P.S. - could betti@raxco.com contact me?  Your mail is a'bouncin'.