Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in NZ!

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 1994 01:21:40 +1200
Subject: Katemas in NZ!
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Hello,
Yes its official.I will be holding Katemas at my place this year (thats July
30th for those that don't know.I will be contacting the people that have
already mailed me with the details and if your going to be in the Wellington
on the 30th of July and fancy a few hours of enjoying Kate with some Gaffans
then let me know and I'll get in touch with you too.Should be a good one!!
                                                   Phil