Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos in Pittsburgh

From: John R R Leavitt <jrrl+@NL.cs.cmu.edu>
Date: 2 Jul 1994 15:15:41 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos in Pittsburgh
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa, alt.music.alternative.female
Sender: news@CASABA.SRV.CS.CMU.EDU

Hi.  A few of us went to see Tori Amos last night in Pittsburgh, and it was
great, although not as intimate as the smaller venue she played a couple of
years ago here.  Anyway, we are wondering if anyone else who was there
knows what that last song she playe was.  We can't place it and it is
driving us nuts!  My wife suspects it might be a Billy Joel song, but I
have no guess (although it seemed familiar). Help.

-John.