Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Summer 1994 Tapetree

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 7 Jun 1994 05:38:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Summer 1994 Tapetree
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all.  Well this getting exciting now!  Just the mention of the new tapetree
has me greatly looking forward to the coming months.  I'm afraid I will only
be a leaf, but a very appreciative one for sure.  Keep us posted!

Some Kate stuff.  I was out of town recently (to see Sarah McLauchlin --what a
great show, thanks all for turning me on to her music!) and went to several cd
stores and at one saw Kate stuff galore including TRS singles, TRS single on
45 rpm, the lp version of MOP (with the instrumental version), the box edition
of one of the cd singles, and 4 boot cds.  Wow, I was blown away.
Unfortunately I'm short on cash and and was just looking (had all the boots
anyway in one form or another).  Although I confess I did pick up some Jazz
Butcher while there; couldn't resist.  Anybody know if the cd of the Cathy
Demos is identical to Shrubberies?
All the best,
Glen Davis