Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Summer 1994 Tapetree

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 1994 09:34:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Summer 1994 Tapetree
To: Peter Byrne Manchester <PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

>        So, after a prime new conversion of the Christmas Show (the version

> shown at the Konvention was the first I'd seen in which the animated hand

> gestures that begin the hour were presented intact; all circulating versions
> heretofore have missed several seconds), the obvious question to Chris is, "OK:

> what else?!"

Well, something else to mention would be that the version shown at the convention
was not in as good condition as the one that's now in the tapetree.

;-)

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)