Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (diffs) FAQ

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 10:02:00 +0200
Subject: Re: (diffs) FAQ
To: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Meth!

> Nit-picking again, I know, but...  the bit in the FAQ about the Kon says
> something about the winner of the raffle got "a Japanese gold disc and
> a kiss from Kate".  What really happened was, he grabbed the disc and
> then kissed Kate on the cheek, much to her chagrin.

Oops! You're right, that one slipped me. Everywhere else where I mentioned
it I said that 'he stole a kiss from Kate' or somesuch. Will be corrected.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)