Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions

From: Gary Moore <surreal@eskinews.eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 12:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Questions
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

On Wed, 27 Apr 1994, chris williams wrote:
> In article <9404270134.AA38370@student1.cl.msu.edu> you write:
> > Does anyone know why she has two different album covers on her UK and US _The
> > Kick Inside_?
>
>    Lack of artistic control in the early part of her career. Uli pointed
> out that there are actually *six* different covers.

What are the six?  I've got a Japan/Polygram one with Kate in a pink tank
top, looking, uh, potentially, um, wanton, one might say (though I'm not
sure that would be ME, necessarily).
 gmoore@u.washington.edu            Seattle          "Well if I can't be
 surreal@eskimo.com                         debonair, I'll just be gaunt
 magritte@goren.u.washington.edu     and gothic" - Stephen Tin Tin Duffy