Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

and dream of sheep

From: kenh@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Ken Hollern)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 15:29:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: and dream of sheep
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have always wondered what the little light was referring to.  I think
the light before someone dies is more than obvious, which leads me to
believe that it's not that light.  Kate tends to be a little bit more
obscure.  I had thought maybe it was the light from a farrie, you know
like tinkerbell, taking kate into a different dimension.  I also
considered it to be Dr. Bush, using a pen light, looking into Kate's eyes
to see if she is conscious.  I've also considered to be the moon, a
flare, a lighthouse.

I've been thinking about this for the past five years (when I purchased
my first Kate albumb)  and am completely dumbfounded. Just a couple of
thoughts.

Later
Ken

----