Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It is this...

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 13:24:41 +0200
Subject: Re: It is this...
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

It's good too see that Jorn is still with us. I haven't see him in
the digest in more than a year (as far as I know)...
I would not have blamed him for leaving us (unsubscribed) after that
terrible flame-war that raged back then. I'm glad he did not.

Mikael Jakonen                                Cool people wear colour-shades
                                     REALLY COOL people wear colour-contacts
i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                Live Long and Prosper