Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Hounds of Love" marble vinyl: What's it worth?

From: elana@netcom.com (Elana Beach)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 06:08:48 GMT
Subject: "Hounds of Love" marble vinyl: What's it worth?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, everyone!

I have a copy of the gray marble version of the "Hounds Of Love" LP...
It's in very good - though not quite mint - condition.

Can anyone tell me what it's worth?

If it really is worth something - as I have been told - then I might consider
etting some great Kate collector have it for whatever price this thing is
seriously worth.  I bow to the experts here: please let me know.
:-)

Thanks in advance!  :)

-Elana