Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah / Rose Chronicles

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 06:47:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah / Rose Chronicles
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

"2143::moynes_r"@edidev.dofasco.ca (Richard Moynes) writes:
> [Excerpts from Nettwerk newsletter begins]
> sarah will also be on television twice in the next few days...march 25th on
> mtv's alternative nation and on the today show on the 25th, as well. on the

Thought you might want to know that in reply to my query about this on fte:
> From: KONFONG@TITAN.KSC.NASA.GOV
> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 7:57:30 -0500 (EST)
> Nettwerk has their info right.  Sarah's Alternative Nation
> appearance was recorded on Friday, however the actual broadcast
> is tonight (Tues, March 29) at 12:30 AM (new MTV time because
> Alternative Nation was getting crushed in the ratings by
> David Letterman).

/-\ |_ |= ><  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu (MST=GMT-7) MST3k 42 KT
"There, you're laughing! That's good... you're back.  Welcome to the living."
 -- Robin Williams in _Toys_
"The night is my companion; the solitude my guide."  -- Sarah McLachlan