Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Urgent thingies...

From: silo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 22:49:39 EST
Subject: Re: Urgent thingies...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "silo" <silo@aol.com>

Marcel writes:

>Two last remarks, or rather, begging questions:
>1. How to get the Garden e-book? (ftpmail sucks..) I am anxiously
> awaiting someone who can help me....! (Repeated cry for
> help. [|-O )

The "Cloudbusting" e-book by Ron Hill had been in circulation as a
set of MS-DOS diskettes, (make a copy, send them to next requestor).
I don't know who has them now.

I don't know if Marcel was wanting these or the 'Garden' interviews
by IED.

Yes, I agree, ftpmail sucks.  Sometimes it takes 10-12 days to get a
request processed and back.  Then sometimes the file doesn't decode
right and you have to do it all over.

--Mike Knight
silo@aol.com