Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Magic 002 "all the energy, a-rushing..."

From: ag869@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Rick Pali)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 04:19:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Magic 002 "all the energy, a-rushing..."
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

>'Self-remembering' can help you recognize many unexpected sources of
>*unpleasantness* in your life--

What? Like all these bickering, preachy or otherwise non-music messages?

>[Anyone who wants to tell *me* i'm being a jerk, *can*.  please *do*, if
>that's what you feel.  but convince me it's not just you want me to
>go-away-and-die because you're in denial about all this... which is all
>i feel i've been getting...]

Yes, you're being a jerk. The topic of this area is *music*. A whole
message about energy is off-topic. What makes you think that any of us
want to read about energy?

(Amazingly restrained) Rick.
PGP public key available upon request...