Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Urgent thingies...

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 93 01:17:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Urgent thingies...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <2f04mf$19j@Mercury.mcs.com> jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger) writes:

>So once again, the old surrealism needle goes off the scale into the
>red, as the last faint voice (or two) that dared to say "kindness
>is best" vanishes with a shrug...

>For comparison purposes, in the April archives, notice Mike Mendelson,
>Drewcifer, and Victoria Hill following this route.

"Comparison," my arse.  It's called "you're wasting bandwidth on something
that's really none of our business.  Stop being a dick and get back to
something worthwhile."

To which we get the tired replies of "who's to say what's worthwhile?"  I
am, damn it.  "*Obviously*."  Invoke my name at your peril.

Drewcifer, damn it!
--
----    Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, Tree of Schnopia
\ ----