Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Urgent thingies...

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 18 Dec 1993 17:45:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Urgent thingies...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <931218203527_100276.2176_BHB12-2@compuserve.com>,
Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM> wrote:
>Many of my remarks (Oh, I'd say about 15%) from my previous message
>may be withdrawn. Having read 3 new digests, I must conclude Jorn
>is really on a wrong track. I extend my deepest feelings toward
>Vickie, and hope Jorn will ever see what he does not now.

So once again, the old surrealism needle goes off the scale into the
red, as the last faint voice (or two) that dared to say "kindness
is best" vanishes with a shrug...

For comparison purposes, in the April archives, notice Mike Mendelson,
Drewcifer, and Victoria Hill following this route.

My apologies to gentle souls who have now had the shit scared out of them
by the massive denial that rules here.  It's really not you, *obviously*.
Rationality, consideration, responsibility, and justice are *obviously*
better than conformity, cruelty, dishonesty and cowardice.  But
Usenet somehow makes this sort of fascism extremely hard to withstand.

The Sacred-Kate mailinglist will continue-- write me for details.

"What am I supposed to do about it?"
"We don't know, but you can't run away from it..."