Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Never Again (was B'jorn Again)

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 93 01:08:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Never Again (was B'jorn Again)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <199312180224.SAA10875@mail.netcom.com> louis@netcom.com (Roy Sette) writes:

>I didn't read it.  Instead I found it quite interesting that those who are
>of the vanguard (Chris 'n' Vickie) could suddenly find their heads chopped
>off by the masses.

>It's quite reminiscent of late 18th century France.

>I don't care if Vickie is Marie Antoinette, I still love her.

I love her as well.  But this ain't the place, and she, Chris, and Jorn all
know that.  I haven't been subscribed to Love-Hounds in
ages--end-of-semester hell-frenzy, you see--nor have I read r.m.g. at all
recently.  Come to that, I've only been able to read the subject lines of my
ecto digests.  Nevertheless, I assure you that had I been reading recently,
and especially had I been reading Love-Hounds (where you can't just omit to
read noise), I would have been flaming like a newborn sun.

It's not that I don't have any sympathy for this melange of rent emotion and
acrid venom.  It's not that I'm a vehement NO NOISE, DAMMIT! self-proclaimed
netcop (although I have been known to bitch on that very topic).  It's just
that MY TREE, people, this is not a public affair.  I don't know who trotted
dirty laundry out like this, nor do I wish to hazard a guess, in order to
avoid foot-in-mouth syndrome.  All I wish to say is that this sort of shit
is just piss-poor manners.

Big, open, sweethearted hugs all around.  Of course.  Now knock it off,
please.

Drewcifer
--
----    Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, Tree of Schnopia