Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Never Again (was B'jorn Again)

From: louis@netcom.com (Roy Sette)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 18:24:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Never Again (was B'jorn Again)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>YIKES!  I'm being told left, right and center to SHUT UP and GO AWAY!
>
>Ok.  I will, I *PROMISE*.
>
>Anyone who knows me knows that I take such things very seriously, so
>this is my *LAST* post on the matter.  It's not too long.  Breathe
>a sigh of relief, all of you.  Read or don't read this....

I didn't read it.  Instead I found it quite interesting that those who are
of the vanguard (Chris 'n' Vickie) could suddenly find their heads chopped
off by the masses.

It's quite reminiscent of late 18th century France.

I don't care if Vickie is Marie Antoinette, I still love her.

--
Roy
louis@netcom.com