Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Urgent thingies...

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 18 Dec 93 15:35:28 EST
Subject: Urgent thingies...
To: <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hi again,

A few additions to my previous post....

<Andrew B Marvick <abm4@columbia.EDU>> writes:
> Also, Marcel may inadvertantly be misleading
MIsleading?! My God, no crime intended... ;-)

> some Love-Hounds when he refers to "hundreds" of full-length live
> shows given by Kate.
My English falling short again, perhaps? :( What I meant was, that
there were maybe hundreds of recordings of shows made by visitors
of the live-shows given by Kate.

> In any event, only one video-recording has ever been confirmed,
...and how many illegal (i.e. bootleg, "private") audio, or even
video, ones? Interesting question....maybe.

> Marcel asks about the bootleg product(s) entitled "If You Could
> See Me Fly":
No I didn't! :->  The demo CD's are rather great - I count "A rose
growing old" among my favourites.

Many of my remarks (Oh, I'd say about 15%) from my previous message
may be withdrawn. Having read 3 new digests, I must conclude Jorn
is really on a wrong track. I extend my deepest feelings toward
Vickie, and hope Jorn will ever see what he does not now.
The "incrowd" is still there, though. ;-)

<WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>> writes:
> Seeing as how rec.music.gaffa/Love-Hounds has become a rather
> chaotic place, I propose we split gaffa into separate newsgroups.
> :-)
> The list so far:
[list deleted for your Kbytes savings]

Great! That ought to solve a lot of problems! BUT can I then
subscribe to the mailing-list-versions of all these groups?!
(Except rec.music.gaffa.bjork-bjork-bjork of course...)
;-) ;-) ;-)

Two last remarks, or rather, begging questions:
1. How to get the Garden e-book? (ftpmail sucks..) I am anxiously
 awaiting someone who can help me....! (Repeated cry for
 help. [|-O )
2. Can someone send me the US RBG CD-single?
Reactions welcomed.

Marcel "Hug me! I'm so sweet..." Rijs
Den Haag  Netherlands
"That clumsy goodbye kiss could fool me / But I'm
looking back over my shoulder / At you, happy without me" -
Kate Bush, 'Never be mine'