Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An occasion for self-inventory

From: rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 14:36:51 GMT
Subject: Re: An occasion for self-inventory
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Looks more like an occasion for another round in some personal feud
which no-one but the participents has any interest in, using
love-hounds as a bludgeon any hypothetical `newbies' as pawns to me.

Personally, I love the flames, bitching, wanderring topics, silliness,
over-seriousness etc. but prima-donna posturing and ``I don't care if
you're doing something useful, you can't use my words 'cos r.m.g isn't
what I think it aught to be'' childishness gets right up my nose.

But what would I know, I just hang around for the fun, insights and
music. After all, if it weren't for the gargantuan egos blunderring
around in the background like the proverbial mating dinosaurs, it
wouldn't be the Love-Hounds we know and love. :-)

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk		Asbestos long johns at the ready.