Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More Questions

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 22:33 CST
Subject: Re: More Questions
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2dtgk3$dkg@Mercury.mcs.com> Jorn Barges:
>Tower is saying Kate will only be there from 4pm to 6pm.  I agree with
>Fiona that no one should take more than the briefest possible time,
>and should use that time to ***give*** as much to Kate as you know how.
>(Not an easy thing to judge, and a very easy thing to get all wrong! :^)
>
>As an alternative, there might be a list of yes-or-no questions that
>could be divided up without risking a long answer.  EG: Would you
>encourage your fans to keep an open mind about paranormal phenomena?(*)
>
>*(Obviously, her answer is going to be 'yes'.  I want someone to ask,
>because I think this group is disgracefully wrong about it, and I see
>no way anyone can shift the balance but her...)

    Kate belives in some very silly things. Kate is not a scientist.
Kate is not a philosopher. Kate writes songs. And as the Dutch videos
clearly show, Kate is an absolutely *dreadful* magician, the single most
important skill in testing "paranormal phenomena". James Randi still
has his $10,000.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)