Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IGG Alert! (was Re: KATE Alert!/TORI Alert!)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 22:26 CST
Subject: Re: IGG Alert! (was Re: KATE Alert!/TORI Alert!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312031728.AA26586@csccat.cs.com> Larry Spence writes:
>IGG spews:
[Deleted]

>Does anyone else find IGG's blatantly commercial (and irrelevant -- come
>on, _Pearl Jam_?!?) postings as annoying as I do?  Wouldn't rec.music.
>marketplace be a more appropriate location for price lists?   In gaffa,
>how about keeping it down to "IGG has lots of new items available soon --
>email IGG@his.com for a price list"?  I can't speak for others, but I
>will make a point of _not_ ordering anything from IGG until they get this
>stuff out of gaffa.

    Allan B. and Intergalactic Garage's interest in Kate Bush and her
fans starts at your wallet and ends at their cash register.
    This long-time fan has never seen any proof that this is not so.
Larry, be assured that many people find this crap quite annoying,
and I have stated many other reasons to wish AB and IGG out of the
Katemarket. I'm quite sure that AB will be in that line at Tower
trying to get a whole bunch of things signed to sell at grossly
inflated prices. *Please* don't patronize this leach.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)