Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More Questions

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 5 Dec 1993 14:34:11 -0600
Subject: Re: More Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Tower is saying Kate will only be there from 4pm to 6pm.  I agree with
Fiona that no one should take more than the briefest possible time,
and should use that time to ***give*** as much to Kate as you know how.
(Not an easy thing to judge, and a very easy thing to get all wrong! :^)

As an alternative, there might be a list of yes-or-no questions that
could be divided up without risking a long answer.  EG: Would you
encourage your fans to keep an open mind about paranormal phenomena?(*)

And I'd think that she'd be pleased if people told her they found her
kindness and openness and hopefulness inspiring....

*(Obviously, her answer is going to be 'yes'.  I want someone to ask,
because I think this group is disgracefully wrong about it, and I see
no way anyone can shift the balance but her...)