Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MOP Box set

From: jrp@accint.COM
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 93 00:30:31 EST
Subject: MOP Box set
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi,

I just picked up the MOP boxed set, and since I haven't seen anything else
about it, I thought I'm mention it...

It includes: Moments of Pleasure (album version), December will be
Magic Again (very cool, good combination of New Kate and Kate Classic.
When was it done?), and Experiment IV.

Also, 'Four colour prints', one is a copy of the box cover (Kate,
in red shoes, dancing on burning bones/skulls/etc), one body shot
(wearing baggy black dress, with orchid in hair), one face close-up
(same shoot), one copy of MOP lyrics (with little inset of Kate in
red shoes dancing on a skull). These are all CD-cover sized.
(My God, she's beautiful...)

An interesting assortment. I suspect I'll try to get her to sign one
of prints, unless they have a full sized, something I can frame.

My apologies if nobody cares, or if I missed the posting about it. I'm both
slightly intoxicated and deleriously happy (Kate-Krazed?) at the moment.

See you all in NYC!

--
Jason R. Pascucci			Email: jrp@accint.com
Open Systems Engineer			Phone: 617-494-0066x317