Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork - still :-(

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 22:40 CST
Subject: Re: Bjork - still :-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0p661U-000ADuC@zoodle.robin.de> Uli writes:

>Sorry for not yet posting the FAQ this month, but I'm currently trying
>to do two things:
>
>a) to get approval to crosspost it to rec.music.info, rec.answers and
>   news.answers
>b) to either get permission to use the original author's words (refused
>   right now) or to reword it completely
>
>Any volunteers for part 2 of b)?
>
>In the meantime anyone needing an FAQ can request it from me.

   The FAQ was an assemblage when the last poster took it over, and
the last poster didn't write more than 50% of it, so forget any
nonsense mail that you may have received about "copyright" or
similar nonsense. Post it if you want. It never had a copyright
notice in the first place, and the "author" cannot retroactivly
copyright it.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)