Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork - still :-(

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1993 00:04:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Bjork - still :-(
To: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

> > Remember r.m.g/love-hounds was not created just for discussing
> > Kate, as the FAQ says.
> XQze me for not reading the smallprint - in a document that never
> crossed my eyes btw.

Sorry for not yet posting the FAQ this month, but I'm currently trying
to do two things:

a) to get approval to crosspost it to rec.music.info, rec.answers and
   news.answers
b) to either get permission to use the original author's words (refused
   right now) or to reword it completely

Any volunteers for part 2 of b)?

In the meantime anyone needing an FAQ can request it from me.

Bye,

Uli

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert