Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork - still :-(

From: rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 93 17:41:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Bjork - still :-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In article <931202212942_100276.2176_BHB32-1@CompuServe.COM>, Marcel Rijs (mr) writes:

mr> XQze me for not reading the smallprint - in a document that never
mr> crossed my eyes btw.

So, you havn't read anything to tell you what this group/list is meant
to be about and yet are prepared to complain that the contents isn't
what you think it should be?

ObKaTe: I found myself enjoying Eat The Music this morning, is this
	cureable?

ObNonKaTeToAnnoyMarcel: Just heard Suzanne Vega playing live on the
	radio, just her and a guitar doing `when heros go down.
	Wonderful. I wanna live acoutsic Suzanne quintuple album! :-)

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_