Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: heebee jeebees

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 22:51 CST
Subject: Re: heebee jeebees
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2ducp9$8ed@cmcl2.NYU.EDU> you write:
>	I decided to check in, just to see how much
>apoplexy there was over Kate's imminent appearance.
>	Actually, the main concern is having to pee
>fiercely after four hours in line, and meeting
>her with a face gone purple from spasming bladder
>muscles. :-)

   Time to see if Depends (and American brand of adult-size diapers)
really work. Actually, go to the archives and download a bunch of
gifs and jpegs and some really classic articles about obscure Kate-
ological subjects and print 'em out. Carry this stuff with you and
use them as conversation starters with your fellow linestanders.
The collected wisdom of Love-hounds should impress people trapped
in a rather boring situation. Hopefully this should result in a
"bonding" and you and your fellow line walkers will, within the space
of a few hours will become friends, pals or at least close enough
to defend each other's place in line long enough to run off and
take a leak.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)